Would you like a drug that –
- Improves strength
- Improves endurance
- Helps control weight
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Increases self esteem
- Improves concentration and attention
- Can improve blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Improves academic performance
- Improves muscle and bone health
Sounds amazing – doesn’t it!!!!
Well it is now readily available everywhere and it’s free…… It called Physical Activity!!!
Did you know?…. that the American College of Sports Medicine recommends that every ADULT should get at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise per week.
Exercise recommendations can be met through:
- 30-60 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise (five days per week)
- 20-60 minutes of vigorous-intensity exercise (three days per week).
What is moderate intensity exercise? This is any form of physical activity that increases your breathing, the amount that you sweat and your heart rate.
What is vigorous-intensity exercise? This is any form of exercise that substantially increases your breathing, the amount that you sweat and your heart rate.
Did you know?…. that the American College of Sports Medicine recommends that every CHILD and ADOLESCENT should get at least 60 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise PER DAY!
Types of cardiovascular/Aerobic exercise: swimming, walking, sport e.g. Playing soccer, dancing and running.
Remember… Its marathon and not a sprint
Innovations Physio & Pilates would like to help you to improve your levels of cardiovascular fitness and strength.
We welcome you to join us in our daily classes to help you achieve your exercise goals:
- Equipment Pilates
- Mat Pilates
- Balance Mobility and Strength Classes