An exciting opportunity at Innovations Physio & Pilates (Mosman) has become available. We are seeking a Clinical Pilates Physio to join our team. The position is initially part time but progression to full time maybe an option in the future if this is something the successful applicant would like.
We have a newly renovated Clinical Pilates and Exercise Studio with state of the art facilities. Our rapidly growing Clinical Pilates and Exercise program is ready and waiting for a new Physio to join us.
What is on offer:
- Permanent Part Time position
- Hours negotiable
- Mentoring with Principal Physio
- State of the art facilities
- Motivated client base who put their health first
- Generous CPD allowance
- Friendly, welcoming and fun team to work with
We require the following:
- Physiotherapy Qualifications
- 1-2 years experience (preferably in private practice)
- Clinical Pilates training
- Experience teaching Clinical Pilates Classes
- AHPRA registration and PI insurance
Innovations Physio & Pilates – Who are we and what are we about?
We are a committed team of Physiotherapists with the overall goal of enabling people to lead a healthier lifestyle, have more energy and perform at their best. We like to take our patients on a journey from pain and dysfunction to performing better than they ever through possible. We are goal focused and genuinely want to help people lead better lives.
We achieve these goals through our traditional Physiotherapy treatments, exercise rehabilitation and then progression to Clinical Pilates.
How to Apply?
Send a copy of your resume and cover letter to Sarah Howitt – email@example.com –
Ensure to outline why you think you would be a good fit for our practice and what you are looking for in your next Physiotherapy position.
Only applicants required to attend an interview will be contacted.