Physiotherapists are movement specialists.
We are trained to assess, diagnose and treat pain and dysfunction. Our Physiotherapists use evidence based treatments to get you back moving well as soon as possible.
We use a very ‘hands on’ approach to the management of our patients. However, exercise prescription is always a part of our treatment plan. We will need you to complete various exercises at home to assist in your recovery.
Once we eliminate your pain we will work on addressing all of the contributing factors as to why your pain developed in the first place. This is an essential part of your management. It will help to prevent your pain from coming back in the future.
Progression to our Clinical PIlates and Exercise programs can form the final stage of our management. This is where we work on getting you stronger and feeling better than you ever have before.
If you are unable to get into the clinic we are able to come to your place and treat you at home..
At Innovations Physio & Pilates we treat:
- Lower Back Pain (including sciatica)
- Neck pain (including whiplash)
- Rib Pain
- Acute and chronic sporting injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Tendon Injuries i.e: Achillies Tendinopathy, Tennis Elbow, Hamstring Tendinopathy, Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy
- Muscle Injuries i.e: hamstring tears, calf tears and quad tears
- Ligament Injuries i.e: MCL (knee), ATFL (ankle), ACL (knee)
- Joint Injuries i.e: shoulder, ankle, knee, hip, sacroiliac
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hypermobility Syndrome
- Work related injuries
- Post surgery rehab